Further is our new learning network and is in closed beta (for schools). Coder is now a legacy product, you can continue to use it, but we will not be developing it further.
- Further is a web service and so will run on any computer. Students using Further can push code (where required) to connected pi-top devices.
- Further integrates with Clever / Google Classroom, making it easier for teachers to get started.
- Further also makes it easier for groups of students to collaborate on challenges, and for teachers to assess each student's progress.
- Further allows you to include third-party interactive content, such a Scratch projects, within challenges.
- Coder is an application that runs on pi-top  and  devices. You cannot run coder on Mac, Windows or ChromeOS.
- Coder is great for teaching beginner to intermediate computer science using the pi-top , however it is not appropriate for non coding related education. Further will allow learning around a wide range of subjects and is not restricted to computer science.