The pi-top  battery lasts 5 hours of desktop use and takes around 1 hour and 15 minutes to charge from 0-100%. Intense usage, for example, running motors, will drain the battery more quickly.
Charge your pi-top  by connecting your USB-C power supply into the USB-C power port.
Check your battery status via the OLED screen or on your screen when connected. The power light on the side of the pi-top 4 will change to orange indicating it's in charging status.
By scrolling through programmable buttons you can view the battery status as well as the WiFi Signal, IP Address and VNC connection.
- Charge Time: 1 hour 15 minutes
- Discharge Time: 5 hours as standalone pi-top . 2.5 hours with keyboard/screen attached. Certain loads, such as running motors, will also reduce time.
- Battery Type: Built-in 19.24 Watt-hour (7.4 V, 2600 mAh) Lithium Polymer Battery.
- Voltage: Min = 6 V, Nominal = 7.4 V, Max = 8.4 V
- Power Supply: 36 Watt, 12 V, 3 A