How to quickly resolve common screen issues on your pi-top  such as flickering, screen freeze, random shutdowns, and boot-up sequence.
Here are some of the checks you can make.
- Check the pi-top  Power Supply Unit is fully inserted and the green LED is lit on the back of the unit.
- A green LED lit on the Hub will confirm power is going through.
- Ensure your pi-top  has been charged for a minimum of 30 minutes.
- You have the lastest pi-top OS installed on your microSD card.
- Check your pi-top  has been built correctly.
There are a few more checks you can make but only when the pi-top  is completely powered off.
- The Raspberry Pi has been inserted correctly with a good connection into the USB ports.
- The Cooling Bridge has the correct Thermal Pad affixed to the Heatsink.
- The Cooling Bridge has a good connection with the Raspberry Pi pins and clicks into place on the Hub.
- Check the Cooling Bridge screw is not over tightened.